Are you happy today about what is going on with our economy? Is it effecting your heart’s desire?
As Dorothy said in the Wizard of OZ: “if I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again, I won’t look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn’t there, I never really lost it to begin with.”
Abundance and Healing in your “BACKYARD”
To the average person, the impact of the current situation is that we will no longer be able to live our lives based on easy, abundant credit. The rest of the Western world saves an average of one-fourth of their income! We’ve been trained by our greed-based economy not to save, to borrow instead. It is an old reality that calls to be transformed!
Yes, there will be other impacts to us as the economy tightens down and changes ripple through our society. But yesterday’s stock market drop is only the 17th largest in history, percentage wise. It’s not even in the top 10; and today the market has gained over 200 points! The fear-mongers have turned their sick ranting from terrorists to the Treasury. Don’t let them blind you!! Don’t buy in to fear!! Breathe, be centered, calm, loving, kind and acknowledge with gratitude all the blessings we have each and every moment.
This is what’s real, and will continue to be real through the coming months.
For a smooth transition into a new reality, we can choose a commitment to abundance for health, wealth and happiness! That is where we can make the biggest difference. Together we will create a wave of empowerment and transformation that will spread like a healing balm for all people!
Take a long hard look at what you want to alter and transform in your life.
1) Begin a rejuvenation program. Want the biggest bang for your buck? Do it with a trained specialist to improve your energy, digestion, immunity and overall wellness for a powerful natural anti-aging program.
(See Rejuvenation page)
2) Eat healthier and smarter.
3) Make NATURAL, simple health care choices. If you don’t know what is best for you, check with a natural health care provider.
4) Begin a program of swimming, yoga, or other physical improvement program NOW.
5) Practice healthy mental habits: take a program in personal transformation, read a book about positive thinking, start biofeedback, hire a life coach, etc.
In the area of wealth consider the following actions:
1) Reduce your discretionary spending.
2) “Invest” in your own health, wealth and happiness. Be practical. Do what it takes to get through the coming changes. It may not look like what you think it should or what it has looked like in the past. Check in with other people about what you are seeing. Choose what is beneficial to life, health, wealth and true happiness. Here is where you will create abundance.
3) Using your newly-available funds eliminate all credit card debt as quickly as possible
4) Then start an aggressive, long-term savings program.
5) Also consider contacting your House and Senate representatives today (http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml) — we should not be bailing out those who caused this! Tell your elected officials this: No hand-outs! Instead, create a loan-based “helping hand” to tide banks over these rocky waters, with an agreement for full payback as the economy recovers. Tell them if they vote for a bail-out, you will not vote for them.
NOW, what has transformed for you in the area of happiness? Is something else now possible?
Italics are excerpts from friends email